Friday, December 3, 2010

Feeling it...

Feeling the hustle and bustle that seems to always come with December!  Where has the time gone?  Wasn't it just summer??  I haven't felt in control of my schedule for sometime now, but really a whole season has passed me by???!!  I did get to enoy some of the fall beauty during our women's retreat, on an outing with the family to the mountains, and every morning during soccer season, but it passed to quickly.  I feel as though I woke up one day this week and got hit in the face with winter!

Don't get me wrong....Christmas is my favorite time of the year, but also the busiest!!  This is the time of year that I can't say "no" to anyone, I plan too many activities, lose sight of the true meaning of Christmas and wish there were more days in the month to get all my craft projects done.  I guess I can only pray that one day I will learn to plan better and use my time more wisely.  Not today, but someday.  LOL

Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas season, focusing on Christ and loving your families!

No comments: