Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Week's Summary....

It's hard to put this past week and half into words, but I'll try.  We safely moved our friends to IN, had a blast along the way, made lots of IN memories, prolonged the goodbyes as long as possible and cried most of the way home.  That sums it up in a nutshell.


We are struggling to get back into the swing of things here....ok, mommy is struggling more than anyone else.  I never thought that I would physically hurt this bad, but I sure do.  I've been fighting a headache for 3 days now and today it is a full blown migraine!  I keep leaning on scriptures, praying often, thinking of the good times, and holding onto the faith that Jesus will carry me through this time.  My prayers have changed from get me through, make us stronger to hurry it up!  Hee Hee

Sorry you haven't heard  more from me.  I'll be back when I'm feeling better.  Pray for me, I'm fighting the beast of depression again and right now he's winning, but I know God will heal me in HIS time.

No comments: