Friday, May 28, 2010

The Lord hears and answers.

Wow...one little prayer and the Lord supplies!  :)  I prayed for the Lord to keep me busy and He has!!!  We have had a wonderful week getting packed for our beach trip, doing school and attending our homeschool conference.  The week went by very fast and the kids are thrilled.

Faster weeks are so much easier for me and the kids.  Thank you for your prayers for us.  Our hearts are healing and we are keeping busy, busy for the Lord and He has supplied for our every need.  We are off to the beach today for a week in the sun.  My mom has a home at the beach, so the kids are thrilled about being with their Mammaw n Pappaw.  I will try to blog when I can, but you know how vacations are...too much fun to stop and blog!

Enjoy your Memorial Weekend! Stay Safe and Blessings to yall!

No comments: