Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

Wow....Easter just flew right by us!  I missed out on all the things I had hoped to teach and go over with the children, as usual.  I don't think I've ever made it through a holiday and taught everything I had on the agenda!  LOL

Anyway, we had a wonderful, relaxing and refreshing weekend.  Blessed Daddy surprised us and came home very early Friday!  That's the nicest start to any weekend!  After a fun afternoon with Daddy we had some friends over for dinner and games.....it was just like old times with them.  Saturday Daddy had to work for a few hours, so the girls and I went to run a few errands.  I had a last minute Easter errand to run, finding a slip!  Ugggg.....slips must be a dying artform as well as thank you notes and rsvping, etc.  Oh well, after a few hours of shopping and a few stores, I found one that would have to do.  I returned home and cooked dinner for the family and then it was early showers, fingernail painting, preparing clothes for church and bedtime.  We woke on Sunday to a GLORIOUS Easter morning!  It was a wonderful and beautiful day to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior!!!!  After worship service we enjoyed fellowship with our church family, then lunch with friends at our home and lots of rest an relaxation that afternoon.  Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy!

1 comment:

The FitzGerald Family said...

Blessed Mommy,

Love your pictures! What a beautiful family. How did you get the collage effect?

Liz in CA