Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Productivity

Today was a great day!  Productive too!  I love days like today.  We woke up early, got going and at the end of the evening I can relax!  I can smile at all that we were able to pull together.  School is done for the day, laundry isn't completely done, but it is manageable and not overflowing, grocery shopping is done, dishes are done, kids are bathed, flowers are planted and watered, dinner was homemade not fast food, and the house is fairly picked up and orderly.  Is there a better ending to any day?!

God is so good to supply all our needs.  If only I could remember this everyday, my days would be so fulfilling!  Hope you had a productive and completely wonderful day too!

He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness. 2 Corinthians 9:10

No comments: