Monday, February 22, 2010

Freshness...

Ahh, the freshness of a new week and all the potential it has, isn't it great?  Oh sorry, did you hear the sarcasm in my typing?  Hee Hee  Really, Mondays are turning out to be pretty great.  I get to start it off with a weekly bible study, prayer and meeting with other women.  Sounds good, right?  It is all those things and more.  It's when I see that the laundry is neglected from the weekend, the house is a wreck from our "no chores on weekends," the dishes are waiting for someone to tend to them, the floors need tending from all the many feet in and out all weekend, the kids rooms need a bit more "mom clean" perspective.  You know, all the joys of having a big household.  I love every minute of it too.  : )

Speaking of freshness.....as you can see, I've been playing with some layouts and pictures.  A friend tried to teach me how to make my own blog banner, but the text wasn't working out so well for us, so you see what we ended up with.  I LIKE IT!  I just wish I could get the words to line up better, like I had it yesterday.  So, please forgive the "remodeling" of the blog and feel free to tell me what you like or dislike!  Comments are always welcome!  I enjoy knowing who's reading!  :)

Happy Monday Yall!

1 comment:

Teacher/Mom said...

I was going to mention this before but kept forgetting to leave my blog reader to comment. But when you said you were playing with the layout, I had to. Looks awesome! I'm so proud of you for tackling the scale monster. I've been working on that too. And it sounds like you've been having some good times with the LORD also. I'm so glad that you are finding the refreshment you need. God is good, all the time, isn't He? Blessings to you my friend.