Saturday, January 16, 2010

The truth will.....

Some days are better than others.  My days start out really great, overly excited, energized, and then they slowly peak after about 5pm.  Wonder why?  Is it the calm before the storm?  Am I using up all the energy I have for the day too early?  What am I doing wrong??  How many times have I said I?  There......something about that word strikes a chord!

Maybe I'm not giving my all to God?!  Ahhhhhh, the truth hurts!  Me, me, me, me, isn't that what life is about?  OOOhhhhhh No, it's not.  Its about God and all He has given me, blessed me, entrusted me with and I turn it all around everytime!  When will I learn?  When?  How can I change?

Thankfully I serve a Loving God that knew long before that I would be a hopeless, wretched sinner and He gave me a pathway to Him, through Christ.  Lord, today I pray that you would strengthen me, uplift me when I feel so down and like I can't go on, carry me through, so that I might remember to Praise you for all you have given me.  May I glorify You through all you have entrusted me with and blessed me with.  May you hear my words Lord and may they be true, Amen.

No comments: