Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lesson Plans....

I finally got some lesson plans done today! I have never made lesson plans. I have tried a few times, but I never get too far and never followed them. However, today I packed up my stuff and took it to basketball practice. As the kids had their practice I sat there working on my plans. I now have plans through March. Woohooo....yay for me. I am so excited about finally improving on an area of my life I have been praying about for a long time. I have friends that do their lesson plans in the summer, some do it every month, but I never could figure out just what or how to do my own.

I have been praying that God would help me be more accountable to the kids and with our lessons. We have made GREAT progress in the past 3 weeks, now that the kids are healthy again. The girls are just flying through their studies and loving every minute of it. We have a field trip coming up to Old Salem soon as a reward to all of us for our dedication. God has been so gracious to put people in my life that influence me in a good way. He has provided for my every need in more ways than you can imagine. I continue to pray for His strength each day, His guidance in teaching His children, His wisdom in the subjects to teach them and for His patience to pursue this path. I see everyday where God is sanctifying me and bringing me closer to himself. Thank you dear Jesus that you have given me the power and strength to get through another day. May tomorrow be another wonderful day of homeschooling and may you bless all the rest of our homeschooling days.

No comments: