Monday, August 11, 2008

We're HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are home after 16 fabulous days at the beach!! I feel very spoiled, relaxed and I don't want to get back into the swing of things. :) We had so much fun at the beach. Our first week was with family and it was a very special time. We got lots of great pictures too. The girls enjoyed being with Mammaw and Pappaw and Great Mammaw too. I think we wore them out though. They were pretty busy always thinking of something for the kids to do. We told them it wasn't necessary to do something every night....our girls are just as happy spending time with family as they are playing putt putt and water rides. But I think deep down, they were trying to hide their inner child wanting to do the things they did as kids on vacation too. It was a great week there in Garden City.

Then we went to Pawley's Island with some friends. It was sooooooooooooo AWESOME! I told them last night., this is the kind of trip that can either Make a friendship or Break it. Well, were and are truly BLESSED! We had 12 kids and 6 adults in a house for 10 days. There was little fighting amongst the children, they all got along so well, everyone was well behaved (most of the time....the adults had a harder time with this one), the golf carts were the BEST, we have lots of pictures and stories to tell. I wish I could blog about it all right now, but I don't know where to begin. I have kids that need a nap right now and I think I may take a nap too, just because I still feel like I'm on vacation! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you put your photos here (I could not view them from the email!) They are WONDERFUL! Looks like you re enjoying your camera...but who could take a bad shot when they have such good looking subjects! Your babies are so beautiful!

Teacher/Mom said...

You got some absolutely awesome photos! I love the one of all the kids holding hands looking at the ocean. When do you guys plan to start school? Hard to transition back isn't it? Hope everyone gets back into the swing and you can actually get some rest. I hear you about letting them cry it out. We've had to do that with Molly also. This teething thing is no fun, especially three teeth at one time. Blessings to you.