Saturday, March 6, 2010

Super Fun Field Trip!

Whew....we had the best time in Jamestown, Yorktown and Williamsburg.  I don't know that my oldest 3 arrows have ever walked that much, but wow it was great!  I learned so much while we were there and I pray that my girls did too.  It was a great effort to get us all there, but God was gracious in our travels, we arrived safely and had a wonderful time while learning so much about our country and exactly how this "new world" all got started.  If you ever have a chance to go, I must say, TAKE IT!  It is definately a must see kind of place.  To be there and see, touch, feel, walk and talk all where our founding fathers did was amazing!  Words just can't describe it.  Breath Taking!  I can't even begin to sum it up for you, but I will leave you with a slideshow of our trip.  We took over 300 pictures, but I downsized to the best of the best for you all.  ENJOY!  I will be back to my regular blogging this week.  I needed a few days to recover from such a wonderful trip.

The pictures start in Jamestown, then go to Yorktown and end in Williamsburg.  ENJOY!

1 comment:

MOM said...

Well, there's no way a Good Baptist was plunged in that baptismal. Love you, MOM :-)