Friday, February 19, 2010

Seeking God's will in the middle of strife.

That title says it all, or just about all.  How do you seek His will when you hurt?  How do you know when His will is being done and your own will is not overshadowing His?  I know I am to pray, read His word and seek Him.......I have tried to do those things, but I still hurt, I'm still confused.  Will He have to hit me over the head?  Does He do that?  Too many questions and too many hours in the day for me to wonder!

I will continue to seek His will, I will continue to pray for wisdom, but for now my heart is broken.  Will you pray for me?  I know you don't know what is going on and that's ok.....God does.  He knows all, sees all and I fully believe that He will supply all I need, but every prayer helps!  Right?

Thanks!
But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.
Deuteronomy 4:29

No comments: