Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Inches are melting away........

Melting I'm telling you and NO, I am not talking about the snow we had last week!!!  I am over a month into my new lifestyle and loving it!  Today I decided that I needed to check the measurements instead of just relying on the scale, however, the scale is still going in my favor!  The inches are a real eye opener to me!  I have lost 3 1/4" in my waist, bust and hips!!!!!!!!  I lost 4 1/2" in my THIGH alone and 6.61% weight loss!!!  WOW!!!
I strongly encourage you to sit back and evaluate your eating habits, exercise habits and see if God is calling you to change.  He was calling me for a few years now, but I finally listened this time.  I am thankful for His patience with me.  I can't sit back and think about what if I had listened so long ago, I can only be grateful to hearing Him now and Him changing my heart.  Truly the power of the Holy Spirit is convicting and when we heed to Him, we will see His face!  Thank you Lord Jesus for your patience with me, for loving me unconditionally and giving me this newfound love for myself.  It is a gift that only you can give!

So??  How will you choose to live today?  Will you listen to the knocking at your heart and open the door?  I promise if you do, you will NOT regret a day!



Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.  Revelation 3:20

No comments: