Friday, October 9, 2009

Retreat.............

Sorry it's been so long.  You know life with 5 kids is never boring and there is always much to do!  We have been on field trips, to soccer practices and games, catching up on well checks, getting eye glasses fitted correctly, homeschooling and living the good life.  God is good!  All the time!

Today I am leaving for a women's retreat!!  I am excited and sad.  I am looking forward to the time with my Lord, but I will miss my family too.  My dearest husband is such a blessing.  He is taking over the mom duties and taking all the kids to 3 soccer games this weekend.....all so I can go relax, learn, and get closer to God.  I will not say I don't need this break, but I wish he had the same oppurtunity.....he needs a man retreat.  : )  I will return on Sunday and look forward to hearing all the fun things that the kids get to do with Daddy....you know they will do something spectacular!

To my Hubby....thank you with all my heart!  I am blessed beyond all measure to have such a Godly Husband, Friend and Father for our children!  I thank God for you, I pray for you daily, and I love you more than you will ever know.  THANK YOU for allowing me this oppurtunity!!

Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good!  Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!  Psalm 34:8

No comments: