Thursday, September 24, 2009

How will you live your day?

It is so fun to watch a child discover something for the first time.  I watch my son and I often find it intriging to see his wonder at things.  I can see he is going to be a hands on learner.  He learns more by experience than instruction....much like me.  I love to read God's word, but it doesn't really sink in until I touch it, feel it or experience it.  How about you? 
There are many days when I wonder, did I live my day to glorify God or did I just get through the day?  I don't know about you, but I have way too many get through the days.  I am trying to learn to experience God's word in my life.  Live it!  How will you live your day?  Will you Glorify God or just get by?
I am choosing today to bless the Lord with my praise, living the day for Him and not myself.


One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. Psalm 27:4

No comments: