Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day...

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there in the earthly world, and also to those fathers that have gone to be with our Lord. I pray for each of you that God would bless you in mighty ways.

Today I so want to honor my husband....he is the Rock of our family, the calm touch that I yearn for in troubled times, the shoulder I turn to cry on, the lover of my soul, the reason my heart still skips a beat, the strong, yet gentle hand that I love to hold, he is my everything. I love you dear husband, so much. I wish there were enough words to tell you how much you mean to me, but there just isn't enough....only God truly knows how much I love you. You are such a strong spiritual leader in our family...you are the head of your home, you manage your children with love, you work long hard days, you sleep little, you are known among many people, you are wise and handsome and I am blessed because of you. Your children are blessed to have you for their father and they love you. May you feel honored and blessed everyday. I LOVE YOU today, tomorrow and for eternity.

No comments: