Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pure Disappointment....

Have you ever felt so disappointed that you were just miserable? Depressed? Unmotivated to do anything? That is me today. When I went to bed last night I could feel the start of it. There were HIGH hopes here for some SNOW! We haven't had snow in years, just slush the past few years, we wanted some real fluffy white stuff to sled in, make snowmen, and throw snowballs! I went to bed knowing that people that lived north of me were getting snow and people south of me were also getting snow, I just KNEW ours was coming. Maybe the snow was like Santa, I had to be in bed asleep before it would fall, so I went to bed. I prayed, I hoped, anticipating it like a child and I couldn't sleep well at all. I finally got up at 5:30 hoping to see a beautiful winter white scene.........NOPE. Nothing! There was snow on the trampoline in the back yard, and a small dusting on the deck. That was it!? Really? I checked the news and everything was closed! WHAT? For what? WHY? Well, it seems that everywhere had snow, except for us. People north of us had enough to throw snowballs and those south of us, they are sledding, building snowmen and having a great time. I am sitting here bored, frustrated, jealous, disappointed and mad! I wanted some snow too. Why is it that such a silly thing as not getting snow has me so down? Oh well, I am off to watch a movie with my kids. We took the day off, cause everyone else has the day off...so why not us too! :)

Blessings to you and if you are playing in the snow, throw a snowball for me, not at me! Hee Hee Thanks!

No comments: