Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Time Machine Please???

Sometimes I wish I could just go back in time and do things so differently. Don't you? God gives us opportunities to step up to the plate and I seem to fail miserably every single time. I don't want to go into detail here, but please be in prayer for me.

I have been struggling with my purpose in our homeschooling life and our church. We have so many homeschooling families, I would like to see some kind of group gatherings, but I just don't know if the Lord wants this or not. I don't want the gatherings to become a gossip festival, but more of a venting, encouraging session for all of us homeschooling mommies. You know? Anyway, I am just in need of friends right now, but I feel the loneliest I have ever felt in years. Sorry for venting, I just need to get this out of my system and here seems to be the best place.

Blessings!

1 comment:

Teacher/Mom said...

I'm giving you a great, big, long-distance air hug. Can you feel it? I will pray for God's direction for you. I will pray especially for God to send a few more women that have a similar need and vision as you so that the leadership of such a group is divided. That way you won't bite off more than you can chew. And I will remind you of this all too important fact. Your home school will be ten times more effective if you, the teacher, are being fed and given time away from school. (I wish DH would come to realize that fact, but he is still all about himself and his dreams.) I have felt the loneliness too. I think we all do at times. I'm preaching to the choir here aren't I? Hope you have a restful weekend. Blessings.