Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Camping Update....

Sorry I have been away for so long. I have been trying to recuperate from a long camping trip. We had a GREAT time, despite the cloudy weather. Some of our dear friends went with us and that made it even better. I found out how hard it is to camp with 5 of my own kids and one extra, plus a dog!! I woke up grouchy about every morning and the last morning was by far my WORST day yet. To let you know how bad it was, I actually had to go to my friends and ask for forgiveness!!! My behaviour was worse than that of a child and I felt awful for acting that way. They have since forgiven me of my short coming and they are still friends with us! :) Thank you guys (you know who you are)! Here is a slide show to let you see some of our fun! Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Shand said...

Love it! funny how we chose some of the same pics. And we'll go camping with you anytime - now that you know what you're getting yourself into. LOL