Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Puzzled....

Have you ever been just puzzled at life? Puzzled by your feelings? Puzzled by a simple joke? My kids have been playing with puzzles this week. We found these really cool puzzles at Michael's and the kids broke them out this week. My 2nd oldest arrow tackled her puzzle first. While she didn't read the instructions, she did it on her own, she only needed a tiny bit of help from daddy to get the last piece in place.




While others look good, they just aren't finished. Seems like much of my life....looks good on the outside or from a partial point of view, but when you get down to the whole picture there is a lot lacking. How I wish I could figure out the puzzle called my life, but I will trust in God and His Sovereignty to guide me along the way. He will hold me in His clutch and be my rock. How thankful I am to have that rock in my life, that assurance.


As I look forward to this season of Spring, Easter, New Life, and Christ's Resurrection I think of where would I be without him.....where would you be...where am I going....where are you going? Look to the Savior for your salvation and your strength. I know I am!


2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

No comments: