Friday, April 10, 2009

Perseverance



Finally, she worked and worked for 2 days and finally got her horse puzzle to go together. The instructions are pretty vague and she thought she would need the help of her daddy. After much perseverance she conquered. Isn't it great when we persevere and see the fruits of our labor. Just as our children must persevere to learn new things, we as parents must persevere through the rough times. Whether it be a trying time with a new baby, a new puppy, a crying 2 year old, a stubborn 10 year old or a trying teenagers....we must persevere through it.



Isn't it wonderful to know that through it all, GOD is with us. He is our strength through the storm. He is our Rock and salvation. It does my heart good to know that even though I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, GOD can and does, He knows what is best for me and He knows how it all will end. Keep praying!! Persevere, you can do it, with God leading the way.

"The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge, my savior; you save me from violence. I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be raised, and I am saved from my enemies." 2 Samuel 22:2-4

No comments: