Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Take One and Take Two...

OK...I have been busy the last few days. Taking pictures at sunset on one afternoon, only to take the kids for haircuts the next day and realize I have to take the picturs all over. Two kids got their hair trimmed...you know cause they like hair long and scared to go too short, 2 got real hair cuts...you know where inches are involved and mommy got her whacked off too!! YEP!! I did it! I CUT MY HAIR!!! Haircuts are only a once a year occurence for me and the girls, so we normally try to make it count. I can't even count the inches I had cut off, but I love my new doo!! I don't have a picture to share yet, but I will get you one.

However, I do have a slideshow of both attempts at capturing the perfect picture for our Christmas cards. I am trying to get a jump on them this year. Watch the show and tell me what you think. What's your favorite??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures sweety!

I love them all.

Melissa Stover said...

some people may prefer to see their faces but the sunset pictures are my favorites. they are beautiful. one thing i've done before is make my card with a big picture of my favorite then do a few along the sides that show their front.

Brenda said...

These pictures are Fantastic! All our girls and handsome young man are so photogenic. Glad they don't take after me. LOVE YOU, MOM :-)